Coaching psychology can help you to understand and engage with your unfolding experience of life and work as you would ideally wish to. For some, it can be the catalyst for profound change in their lives. With a supportive coaching psychologist, you will be able to take greater control of the only thing you can really control, namely yourself. You will be able to improve your judgment calls and make better choices. With your coaching psychologist learn to set challenging but achievable goals and become a more reflective, effective and confident performer.
Coaching psychology will raise your awareness around your self- development in a way that is potentially beneficial to you. You may wish to improve a specific situation in your personal or business life. You may wish to learn new ways of thinking about how you approach or avoid situations. You may wish to learn more about how you engage with and explain your world. You may gain insight into what is holding you back or what you might need to let go of. Coaching Psychology will offer a combination of questioning and listening, feedback and goal setting. Your coaching psychologist will offer a unique kind of support, focusing totally on your position and giving you a genuine commitment to your well-being.
Coaching Psychology takes a scientific, evidence based approach to your performance and the interference, both internal and external that may impact that performance. Adopting the principle that we are all responsible for our own performance and well being, it gives you the power to change your situation.
Your coaching psychologist will help you to clarify and understand your present situation, encourage you to develop new ways of dealing with this and help you to work on a positive action plan to achieve the results you want. The results for you should include;
- A better sense of control, life / work balance, personal direction and what is really important in your life.
- Improved personal responsibility, awareness, and effectiveness.
- Increased resourcefulness, motivation, impetus and confidence.
- Improvement in your interpersonal relationships and ability to influence people positively.
- Better emotional self-regulation, self-management and self-care. (A More Mindful engagement with life)
- Improved communication skills.
- Better decision making.